Notice

With the end of this blog starts a new phase in my life - the Atomic Wedgie phase.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Idiot's Guide to Soldering



For starters: DO NOT SOLDER YOUR FINGER!!

Can soemone pleas readd me my rigts?? Is there anything there that sayss I caan sue AUS??

You see, I have suffered a great deal because of this. I am forever handycapped, and cannot use my index finger on the left hand to skratch my head or pick mmy nose or anything. I'm sure you noticed I am unabl to type correctly!! Pleas bearr wit me I m about to make alott of money out o tis.

Dammit, I can't tipe!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamaaaaaat!!!

Fatima said...

Allah eysalmech... yes please do feel sorry for my pathetic self...

it's just a tiny burn

chiktute said...

awww.. feel better girl!

Fatima said...

thanx y'all!! i'm fine!! all what's left is a little trace...

Anonymous said...

"Qul an naaro ashaddo harra"

Anonymous said...

finger hurting.. runs in the family..